What is your title and role?
- My title is Program Supervisor
Brief description of what you do and program you are in?
- I supervise the day to day at Early Scholars Child Development Center and the food program at both Bright Days Child Development Center and Early Scholars Child Development Center. I am also responsible for compliance for Ky. State Licensing. I create staff schedules, coach and monitor their performance, plan menus, order food and supplies, and work directly with the children and parents at both Child Development Center sites.
What inspires you about the work that you do?
- My inspiration is happy children in a nurturing environment and their parents becoming self-sufficient.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I enjoy family time, card making, volunteer work, movies, and my church during my spare time.
What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about treating people with dignity and respect.
What is your personal motto?
- I love organization and compliance.