Volunteer at Brighton Center
Brighton Center's mission is to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment, and leadership. We achieve this by providing critical programs and services that help our community grow and thrive. Volunteers play a critical role in supporting our mission and increasing our capacity to help families achieve their hopes and dreams. Volunteers of all ages and group sizes work together with staff throughout the organization assisting with daily operations, working with customers, and providing additional support utilizing specialized skills. Every victory the families we serve accomplish is aided by our volunteers' compassion and commitment. Through our work together, a difference is made.
Our volunteers mean the world to us. Last year 1,319 volunteers helped to impact lives the lives of 28,314 individuals across Northern Kentucky.
Volunteers support our agency by providing:
- critical supports to families who are experiencing food insecurity.
- experiences to youth to build leadership and reach their full potential.
- necessary supports in our Early Childhood Education programs to help children reach developmental milestones.
- free tax preparation that puts refunds back into the hands of hardworking families.
- assistance with resumes and conducting mock interviews to individuals seeking employment.
- vital supports to women on their path to recovery.
- administrative support, serving on event committees, or advisory boards.