We’re Hiring at Brighton Center
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Brighton Center! You may be wondering, what is it like to work at Brighton Center? Brighton Center is a community-based, results-oriented organization. We need employees on our team who are passionate about our mission and our core values, and those who are committed to performing the work at the highest possible standard. Brighton Center values our employees and their contributions. Our organizational culture allows for many opportunities for professional development and growth. We are committed to developing leaders, and we expect ownership, investment, and leadership at all levels of the organization. By performing the work at these high standards we ultimately maximize the results in our community, and for the individuals and families we serve each day.
To apply for an open position, please click on the Job title below.
Why Work Here
Welcome to Brighton Center’s open positions page, we are glad you are here! We hope you find the quality career you are looking for with us.
At Brighton Center our staff are important stakeholders in the work we do. We realize that quality jobs begin with the opportunity to perform meaningful work while feeling valued, respected, and listened to.
Brighton Center is a mission driven agency that values our employees and invests in each employee through a generous compensation package.
Invest in Staff & Giving:
- Internal Promotion and Career Path
- United Way Giving
- Professional Development
- Professional Network Building
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Internal Training Across Programs
Value our Staff:
- Competitive Salary
- Merit Increases based on Annual Performance Evaluation
- Income Tax Preparation Assistance to Those Who Qualify
- Mileage Reimbursement
Appreciate Staff and Encourage
- Agency Child Care Discount of 20%
- Employee Recognition Program
- Financial Wellness Education and Workshops
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Education – (Eligible Agency)
- Tenure Awards including Additional Pay and Vacation/Personal Leave
- Financial Coaching
- Home Buyer Education Program
Care about Staff Wellness:
- Wellness Program
- 11 ½ Paid Holidays and
- Veterans Receive an Additional Holiday (16 plus hour employees)
- Paid Vacation Time – earned at a rate of 1 day per month with increases for tenure up to 25 paid days off (16 plus hour employees)
- Paid Sick Leave – accumulated at a rate of 1 day per month up to
- 480 hours to protect employees from financial hardship due to illness (16 plus hour employees)
- Employer Contribution of 4% of Gross Salary for 403b and Additional
- 2% Match Option (20 plus hour employees)
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance Benefits (30 plus hour employees)
- Agency provided Life and Long Term Disability Insurance (30 plus hour employees)
Employees at Brighton Center take an active role in
developing and shaping the services and work environment throughout the agency
by completing the annual employee survey and participating in continuous
quality improvement teams.
“You can find your passion at Brighton Center and be a part of an organization that changes lives on a daily basis. We find inspiration in the achievements of our customers, in the dedication and commitment of our colleagues, and in the generosity of a caring community. Brighton Center is an organization you can believe in. We value growth-minded people who want to lead and provide the best services possible to our customers.” – Tammy Weidinger, President & CEO
“I work at Brighton Center because this agency believes deeply in partnering with families to achieve their hopes and dreams. We are a community-based organization, with staff who are dedicated to our mission and core values. At Brighton Center, we believe the customers know their situation best, and understanding their opinion is vital to the service we provide. At the same time though, staff are also able to grow and develop to help achieve their true potential. Brighton Center allows customers and staff to excel and reach their hopes and dreams, and that environment is what makes us unique. Finally, Brighton Center’s commitment to excellence is seen through our Continuous Quality Improvement efforts.” Lauren Copeland, Senior Coordinator
“I am very proud to be part of Brighton Center. I work with an amazing team that genuinely cares about our customers and each other. It is a very positive place where people are passionate about what they do and really enjoy coming into work each day.”
Nina Prysock, Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Coordinator
Brighton Center, Inc. is a National Service Employer and strongly encourages AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply. Brighton Center, Inc. extends equal employment opportunities and opportunities for advancement to all qualified persons at all organizational levels within the agency regardless of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), familial status, HIV/AIDS, pregnancy, military service, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other protected class accordance with any applicable federal, state or local law.