Individuals achieve economic stability through quality education and employment services.
Career Connections provides assistance to individuals separated from employment or underemployed by providing core and intensive occupational training services. Services are provided within a recognized industry cluster to ensure employment is secured and maintained with a livable wage and training credentials are secured as appropriate. Career Connections also assists employers to meet their workforce demands through Business Services.
You may be eligible for grant money if one or more of the following apply to you:
- You are receiving Unemployment Insurance
- You are receiving KTAP, SNAP or other public Assistance
- You’ve been laid off, received a notice of layoff from your employer or been wrongfully terminated
- You are unemployed or underemployed and looking for full-time employment
- For certain services, current Northern Kentucky residency OR work history in Northern Kentucky for at least 10 weeks during the last 26 months will be required. Counties served Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen, and Pendleton
Click Here for services and contacts for job seekers from Kentucky Career Center
Why We Do It
The ability for individuals to reach their hopes and dreams is directly supported by their progress on a strong career path. Brighton Center’s Career Connections program within the Kentucky Career Centers offers industry sector expertise, business services, and established relationships to help jobseekers quickly establish full-time, self-sustaining work. These key services align with and support a healthy regional economy.