The Go Pass is a discounted $5 monthly membership to ensure everyone has access to Red Bike and Brighton Center is proud to be a partner agency in offering this program to those with limited budgets.
It is available to residents of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky who receive food assistance (SNAP) or energy assistance (HEAP and PIPP) or are clients of partner organizations like Brighton Center.
- $5 a month gets you unlimited 90-minute bike rides for 30 days.
- To avoid additional fees, check the bike into a station every 90 minutes. Rides over 90 minutes are $4 per additional 30 minutes.
- You can pay month to month or set your pass to auto-renew every 30 days at the same price.
- Payment can be made with a credit card, debit/bank card, most prepaid cards or cash.
- Cash payments must be made in-person, either at an outreach event or at the Red Bike Shop by appointment Monday-Friday.
- Contact Red Bike to schedule an appointment to pay by cash and get signed up. Cash renewals can simply be dropped off at the shop.
- Please note: Payment cannot be made with an EBT card.
Online Signup: https://www.cincyredbike.org/gopass
If you are a customer of Brighton Center and are interested in signing up, please contact a staff member for an access code.