Brighton Center recognizes the importance of providing our employees and their families quality benefits as a part of their overall compensation package. The following is a highlight of our competitive benefit options*:
- Medical Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Options to purchase additional life insurance
- Direct Deposit
- 11.5 holidays
- Vacation and Sick time
- Brighton Center sponsored trainings to encourage and enhance professional growth and development, as well as leadership development.
- Employee recognition program
* The benefits information listed above is provided for general information only regarding benefits at Brighton Center. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements to qualify for benefits outlined. Brighton Center reserves the right to change the benefits offered at any time without prior notification.
Brighton Center, Inc. is a National Service Employer and strongly encourages AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply. Brighton Center, Inc. extends equal employment opportunities and opportunities for advancement to all qualified persons at all organizational levels within the agency regardless of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), familial status, HIV/AIDS, pregnancy, military service, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other protected class accordance with any applicable federal, state or local law.